According to OPORA's observers, the integrated voter turnout in the second round in 7 cities held on 15 November was 23.9% at 08:00 PM (margin of error 1.4%). To compare, voter turnout at this time was 35.9% during the voting on 25 October across Ukraine.
OPORA deployed 179 civic observers to polling stations selected using sociologically based sampling on 15 November vote in 7 cities.
We would like to remind that the second round of mayoral election in communities with under 75 thousand voters will take place on 15 November in the following cities:
- Kamianets-Podilskyi, Khmelnytskyi oblast (independent candidate Volodymyr Melnychenko and Mykhailo Positko from the Svoboda party);
- Kramatorsk, Donetsk oblast (two independent candidates Oleksandr Honcharenko and Andrii Pankov, who is the current Mayor);
- Lutsk, Volyn oblast (Ihor Polishchuk from the For the Future party and Bohdan Shyba, independent candidate);
- Odesa, Odesa oblast (current Mayor Hennadii Trukhanov from the Trust the Deeds party and MP Mykola Skoryk from the Opposition Platform - For Life);
- Sumy oblast (current Mayor Oleksandr Lysenko from the Batkivshchyna party and Vadym Akriepov from the European Solidarity party);
- Kherson, Kherson oblast (MP Ihor Kolykhaiev from the "Party of Ihor Kolykhaiev" This place is for us to live!") and Volodymyr Saldo from the Volodymyr Saldo Bloc party).
Besides that, the second round of mayoral election was scheduled for 15 November in the town of Ukrainka (Kyiv oblast) with under 75,000 voters, as long as two candidates received equal number of votes on 25 October. Thus, Oksana Kyryliuk from the Servant of the People party and Oleksandr Turenko from the European Solidarity party will compete for the position of mayor.