On September 14, the Servant of the People faction submitted 18 candidates for members of the Central Election Commission to the President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelenskyi.
Office of the President of Ukraine provided this data in an answer to information request of Civil Network OPORA, which we have received on October 1, 2019.
Thus, the faction asks to consider the following candidates when appointing CEC members:
1. Boiarchuk Oksana Borysivna;
2. Voloshyn Yurii Oleksiiovych;
3. Hataullina Olena Aukhativna;
4. Hetman Yevhen Anatoliioych;
5. Hren Vitalii Viacheslavovych;
6. Didenko Oleh Mykolaiovych;
7. Yevstihnieiev Andrii Serhiiovych;
8. Yefremova Iryna Oleksiivna;
9. Kaminska Nataliia Vasylivna;
10. Karmaza Oleksandra Oleksandrivna;
11. Kvasha Oksana Oleksandrivna;
12. Liubchenko Pavlo Mykolaiovych;
13. Makhnitska Kateryna Hryhorivna;
14. Orlov Valentyn Valentynovych;
15. Perepeliuk Volodymyr Hryhorovych;
16. Plukar Vitalii Volodymyrovych;
17. Postivyi Serhii Oleksandrovych;
18. Frytskyi Yurii Olehovych.
Oleh Didenko, Andrii Yevstihnieiev, Iryna Yefremova, Kateryna Makhnitska and Vitalii Plukar were members of the previous Central Election Commission.
We would like to mention that Civil Network OPORA has submitted an information request to the President's Officeto find out which factions of political parties have already submitted nominees to the President. In the evening of September 23, Office of the President responded to OPORA's request informing that it had received nominees from four factions: Opposition Platform - For Life, European Solidarity, Holos, and Batkivshchyna.
These factions submitted the following candidates:
- Opposition Platform: For Life: Serhii Dubovyk, Yurii Miroshnychenko (the letter was delivered on September 13);
- European Solidarity: Oleksandr Chernenko, Yurii Buhlak (September 16);
- Holos: Andrii Hevko (September 16);
- AUU Batkivshchyna: Zhanna Usenko-Chorna, Viktoriia Hlushchenko (September 16 and September 17, respectively).
Find detailed biographical information about each candidate and potential candidate for CEC membership in our longread.